Car Wash Maintenance Technician
Cobblestone Auto Spa is the leading Full-Service Car Wash and Convenience Store in Arizona with locations all over the Valley! We are rapidly expanding and are seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our valley wide service and repair team.
Perform preventative, and emergency, maintenance on car wash, quick lube, convenience store equipment, and gas pumps.
- Analyze and troubleshoot electronic and mechanical problems to complete repairs and get equipment up and running as quickly as possible.
- Complete company forms and reports accurately and completely including logs of daily work and store visits.
- Effectively communicate with the Operations Team and Location Managers to understand the maintenance issue and determine the level of attention and time frame needed for the repair.
- Determine site visits/repair schedule based on the level of importance for pending issues to be addressed; must be able to quickly switch gears should emergency situations arise.
- Answer and respond to emergency calls, via company phone, sometimes during non-standard work hours.
- Maintain responsibility for company assets including service vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Read wiring diagrams and troubleshoot electrical issues using a Volt/Ohm meter.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
AN IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Must have a minimum of one year of technical, electrical and mechanical, experience required. Prefer 2-4 years of experience.
- BONUS POINTS if in the car wash industry!
- Demonstrated knowledge of safety and OSHA regulations.
- Technical school certifications or degree candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
- Knowledge of how to interface between equipment and computer programs.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Ability to safely climb and work off ladders and scaffolding.
- Willingness to work various shifts if needed including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent problem solving abilities; capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Clean driving record with a current driver’s license.
- Must be 18 years of age to be considered.
Cobblestone offers a full benefits package that includes:
- Working with a fun team that is focused on the Customer experience.
- Competitive pay! (DOE)
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Ancillary Benefits, 401K, and more!