IT Field Technician
Cobblestone’s IT Team is the single point of first contact for all internal employees requiring problem resolution, and enhances productivity at all levels in the company through prompt, meaningful response to questions, efficient problem resolution, and onsite visits. IT Field Techs ensure that all devices at all sites, including tablets, printers, servers, desktops, IP and CCTV cameras, DVRs, and alarm systems maintain the highest possible uptime.
This is a demanding position that requires traveling to multiple locations in the valley. You will work independently 90% of the time and be expected to be prompt, communicative and responsible.
What you will be doing
● Technical support, both physical and remote. (Windows operating system, desktop and office peripherals, and other software suites)
● Vendor management and escalating issues to multiple vendors to deliver prompt resolution to problems.
● Support of POS and retail systems and software.
● Racking and installation of servers, networking equipment and other physical infrastructure.
● Help with cabling and site builds.
Why you would be a good fit.
You are a results driven and customer service minded professional with a positive attitude and patient demeanor. You are no stranger to working under pressure and can think outside of the box when needed to provide solutions to problems.You are a team player who can work independently and multitask while managing your time. You enjoy learning new technologies and have an aptitude for learning quickly. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty when needed.
What we offer
As an IT field technician you will be issued a company cell phone and company vehicle.
We offer a complete benefit package, PTO and paid holidays.
● 1+ years of field service or technical support experience
● Proficiency in supporting Windows operating systems, MS Office applications and adobe suite.
● Experience in installing common office computer hardware including desktop PC’s, printers and IP phones.
● Knowledge of basic networking principles and the ability to provide basic network troubleshooting at the physical layer.
● MUST have a valid Arizona drivers license and acceptable MVD record.
● Be able to work a flexible schedule. (Weekends will be required)
● 5+ years as a field IT service technician in a high volume, dynamic environment.
● Experience in racking and installing servers and network devices.
● Knowledge of car wash systems and POS software and hardware.
● Experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting security camera systems.
● Experience in low voltage cabling and termination.
● Experience managing vendors.