Manager in Training (MIT) - Car Wash (West Valley)
With over 30 Phoenix-area locations (and more coming soon) and a growing presence in Denver, Cobblestone can put you on the fast-track to a management position, while earning a great living, and having fun!
Our MIT program is ideal for those who work hard, have a great attitude, and will succeed in a team-oriented, sales-driven environment.
- Car Wash Operations - Great opportunity for those with experience managing others, who want to work outside directly with their team, and are excited to learn the Car Wash industry! Average salary $52,000/YR.
The ideal candidate:
- Effective at training and developing teams.
- Great at building and maintaining positive work relationships.
- Will go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Motivated to learn, grow, and advance their career.
- Has a professional, clean-cut appearance (willing to cover tattoos).
- Reliable, honest, loyal, and professional.
- Ability to work 55 + hour per week, weekends, and some holidays.
Other requirements and responsibilities:
- Strong attention to detail
- Perform quality checks on car wash customer vehicles
- Controls labor costs and production
- Manages team scheduling
- Holds a valid drivers’ license
- Has reliable transportation (Training will take place at various location across the Valley.)
Cobblestone is more than just a car wash; we’re a hidden gem for anyone looking to make a good living in a career they love. We lead the industry in quality, service, and value, providing an outstanding and unique experience to each of our customers.
Cobblestone maintains a safe, fun, and professional work environment, with opportunity to grow for those willing to work for it.
We provide profit sharing opportunities, performance-based weekly & monthly bonuses, in addition to a solid base salary, paid time off, 401K, and health benefits. Average salary $52,000/YR.
Cobblestone operates locations in: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Litchfield Park, Surprise, Cave Creek, and Glendale.